Thursday, January 8, 2009

About the F Words

I was jogging (you will realise the significance of this rare coincidence upon knowing more about me) fantasising about the magazine article headline describing my conversion from a Fat, Fortyish, Frumpy, Failure to a Fit, Fulfilled, Fabulous Fashionista, when I first realised that I might be the F Words.
Upon giving it a bit more thought (during that very short yet significant jog, and afterwards), I discovered that there was a veritable storm of F Words that define me.

The F Words is my 'autobiography', if that is the right word. It is not a story of the events in my life, but instead the definition of who I am, and also who I would like to be.

If you wish to buy The F Words email florencefairbottom@googlemail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment